The Resource The girl with the dragon tattoo
- The girl with the dragon tattoo
- Statement of responsibility
- Stieg Larsson ; translated from the Swedish by Reg Keeland
- The disappearance forty years ago of Harriet Vanger, a young scion of one of the wealthiest families in Sweden, gnaws at her octogenarian uncle, Henrik Vanger. He is determined to know the truth about what he believes was her murder. He hires crusading journalist Mikael Blomkvist, recently at the wrong end of a libel case, to get to the bottom of Harriet's disappearance. Lisbeth Salander, a twenty-four-year-old, pierced, tattooed genius hacker, possessed of the hard-earned wisdom of someone twice her age--and a terrifying capacity for ruthlessness--assists Blomkvist with the investigation. This unlikely team discovers a vein of nearly unfathomable iniquity running through the Vanger family, an astonishing corruption at the highest echelon of Swedish industrialism--and a surprising connection between themselves.--From publisher description
- Blomqvist, Mikael (Fictitious character)
- Missing persons
- Salander, Lisbeth (Fictitious character)
- Violence against women
- Fathers and daughters
- Murder investigation
- Scandinavian crime fiction
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation)
- Translations -- Swedish to English
- Investigative journalists
- Books to movies
- Anthony Award for Best First Novel, 2009.
- British Book Award for Crime Thriller of the Year, 2009.
- Macavity Award for Best First Mystery Novel, 2009.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M3613 2009c
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Millennium novels (Stieg Larsson)
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The girl with the dragon tattoo
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The girl with the dragon tattoo
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.lincolnheritage.lib.in.us/resource/C3OzPqo6Fio/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.lincolnheritage.lib.in.us/resource/C3OzPqo6Fio/">The girl with the dragon tattoo</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.lincolnheritage.lib.in.us/#LHPL"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.lincolnheritage.lib.in.us/">Lincoln Heritage Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Lincoln Heritage Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...